A symposium was held on January 15th 2020 at the Volos Port Authority HQ seeking out the opportunities and perspectives for development in the field of Maritime in the areas of Resilience and Diversity Management and how vital they are in terms of job creation and entrepreneurship in Shipping.
Volos, Greece has always been an important trading port of the Middle East in connection with the European Eastern Mediterranean. Today we are once again facing a dynamic opportunity to productively develop the Port of Volos in the context of new international challenges in our wider region.
The symposium was co-organised by:
- Magniton Kivotos
- Maritime Action in Singapore & South Asia – Saint Thomas Polytechnic
- University of Patras – LLP Shipping Programmes
- European Institute of Law, Science and Technology
- Institute of International Nautical Studies
- Skiathos Nautical & Cultural Tradition Museum