The Certification of Maritime English allows professionals, of any nationality, to demonstrate that they have been assessed on their ability to communicate in English – a necessity that has been given additional emphasis by the ISM Code and the revised STCW Convention. The Certification has been developed to carry out effective assessment of the writting, oral and listening skills of ship’s crew and off-shore staff based on the Institute’s experience in the shipping industry.
This certification is ideal for:
- Anyone working in the maritime industry whose first language is not English
- Members of the military and merchant navy or cruise ship employees
- Anyone who works in the on-shore maritime sector
- Members of the coastguard
- Marine engineers, vessel masters, offshore installation managers
Συμπληρώστε την αίτηση ΕΔΩ